Monday, December 22, 2014

Stooooop

Okay, I know I sound like a whiny little brat, and I am, but I've just been seeing so many freaking annoying things that I rant about to other people, so hello Internet, and I know this is a run-on sentence but I wonder if I could make this entire rant post one whole sentence, sorry if this is difficult to read, but anyways, continuing from my original topic, I wanted to rant about something I saw online : Bill Gates quit school, Steve Jobs quit school, Mark Zuckerberg quit school, I can quit school - by the way, if you don't know who they are, shame on you - so anyways, I want to express why this is so wrong, because you really shouldn't use them as excuses to why your own inadequacy to continue school --

Okay I quit, this is really fucking hard man.
But I'll continue the rant down here.
You shouldn't use them as examples to excuse your quitting school.
They were all exemplary geniuses, and only quit because it was a waste of time for them.
Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard, one of the best colleges in the U.S., because he didn't NEED it, he was just wasting his time there.
As well as Steve Jobs, he dropped out of Reed College in Ohio, and Mark Zuckerberg got into Harvard as well.
They already were extremely intelligent people who had better things to do.
If you want to take an example from them, why not become a fruitarian too?
Why don't you be an ass to a girl and complain about her in your website?

Don't use that as an excuse for your own laziness to complete college or high school or whatever, you're not Bill Gates.

Stop it, for god's sake.
And this looks short cuz of the ginormous paragraph sentence in the beginning. :D

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment