Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Grand Budapest

Heeyy, so I just watched the Grand Budapest Hotel last night.
The first word that comes to mind is weird.
I mean honestly.
It's the story of a dead author who is telling a story about an old man who is telling a story.
Pretty mind twisting all by itself.
But it's a really good movie.

Spoilers:
I mean it's pretty quirky, but it was pretty funny.

"You goddamn fascist assholes!"
And Zero is just like what.
What the hell is going on.

"This painting is glorious, it reminded her of me, and will always remind me of her. .. ...
We must sell it by the end of the week."

"You must never be a candy ass in prison."

Gustave is pretty awesome.
He's an idiot in many ways, but he's cool.

What was with the scar the shape of Mexico on Agatha's face?
What was the point of if?

But it's a good movie.

The music in the movie creeped me out.
It always got so intense at random places, and it freaked me out.
The music is always the thing that freaks me out the most in movies.
I know, I'm a weenie, but it's really dramatic music.

And there were a lot of random dead people.

and I got a little confused at some parts.
Why was Gustave mad at Serge X for running away?
Whats going on.

And there's the creepy as hell "private investigator" and he just kills everybody that pisses off that family?

And why did the cat die when he was thrown out the window?
Don't cats land on their feet when dropped off a tall distance?
I guess it was a really pussy.
eheheh I'm so punny.
//I'll shut up now.

But really, if you haven't watched it yet, go watch it, it's better than I expected.
I mean of course its crazy, but it's really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment