Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Town

That.
Was a pretty good movie.
I thought Ben Affleck was a little... rounder.
But I guess not.
he has a beard now, doesn't he?

But it was a pretty good movie.
Jeremy Renner was like... blonde.
That was just weird.
Like... really, really weird.

It was a blonde Hawkeye,
A blonde Agent Brent,
and blonde dude from Bourne Legacy.

But it was a pretty badass movie.
I mean, they used the word "fuck" so many times its unbelievable.
They really need a more creative script.

But despite being a romance, I think it was a pretty badass movie.

The title "The Town" sounds kind of a like a "Little house of the prairie" sort of thing though.
And then I saw the cover, and I agreed to watch it.

Those nun disguise things were as scary as hell, man.
They probably scarred that little kid for life!

Honestly, this movie slightly reminded me of Now You See Me.

A gang of people that steal money from banks and shit, but they are still the main characters.

Except Now You See Me had a more complicated, awesome plot. ^^
Just my opinion.
My correct, opinion that is.

But anyways, it was a pretty good movie, it had a whole bunch of people that I recognized though.
Have I been watching too many movies?
Nah, that can't be it. Better watch Gone Girl Gone.
Review will be coming soon ~

No comments:

Post a Comment